samedi 17 novembre 2007

Adele and the Evil Pajama Blood Monster Part II

it is de night-time



so in my bedroom is very very dark




this is de time da pajama blood monster is starting just to get awake



de monster is very scary



et like aussi beaucoup to hide



de monster know que thing who hides is more make me scare



...






before i say i like when la maison est quiet



...



mais...



...where is it de monster maintenant?






...now I no like no more dis quiet...






I want que mamman et papa font a BIG fete



so to make de monster scare






mais non non non!



da noise it will not make to scare de monser






de monster it is trop intelligent






de music just make easier for de monster to attaque



when no else they can hear!!!






SO!






I want que I have ear like a loup



I want I can hear where de monster is moving






MAIS



only i can hear de sound of mes poummons qui respirent!






taisez vous poummons! de monster will hear...






de monster have des ears hyper bon






it have a nose hyper bon aussi



after first time de monster appear



i wonder how it find me



et puis je me suis rendu compte que:



if i no take a bath de monster can smell



it can smell my gouter de panini chocolat



it can smell aussi mes cheveaux quand elles sont salles



for dis I take the bath so no more it can smell me at night






mais!



de monster has one thing not so good



is eyes sont terribles!



de monster it can no see anything



...presque...






this is why de monster live in de dark



it know it is weak in de eyes



but also that the enfants



also is not fort at night



night time is when nous sommes laisses seuls



then we ne font pas attention



car we revons of nice things



like de horses and and des pinceaux et Mary Poppins



j'ai peur que quand je reve, de monster va get me



et also



des enfants can not see in place where is dark






for these things night is best time for monster to attack






mamman sait que de monster hide in places where is dark



mais elle pense que ces lieus sont sous mon lit peut-etre



ou



dans les coins de ma chambre



so for dis she give me de light for de night-time



mamma she think that with ma petite lumiere I can make scare de monster



ou au mois, when I sees it I can very loud to scream when i am see it long griffes



and ses yeux aveugles et rouges



and smell is bad mouth smell



and bad skin smell like basement smell
and hear is ailes qui flappe flappe flappe



et ses tongue qui sslup sslup sslup






mais mamman not know de monster is more smart dan dis



de monster is very very very



trop intelligent



plus inelligent meme que



le cervau de the most smartest ever



de monster is smater meme qu'une personne



because..



...when de monster hide...



it not hide sous mon lit



ou dans les coins dark de ma chambre



..



.



de monstre cache DANS des trucs



comme la babysitteur



et je ne sais pas yet what autre...






...it attend jusqu'au moment when



i feel tired



mes yeaux get very chiente



they say



ADELE is time for pijama



then the monster



when it hear my eye say this



it climb



into



a



someone


else


body



and fly around the room



to find me



first de monster it sniff sniff sniff



with da nose



(MAIS JE ME CACHE BIEN GRACE A THE BATH!)






mais this make da monster more angry



it no can sniff me



so now de monster open is ears



AH!



they sound so big



like quand ouverent les voiles on le bateau de papa






et les voiles



i mean



les ears



they hear my poummons qui respirent!






now de monster is comming closer



and closer



what I do



what I do?



what I do?!!



my poummons just to breathe louder



et auusi maitenant



j'ai la coeur qui batte!!!






ALORS JE HOLD MY BREATH



...



....



.....



......



.......



........



.........



(de monster is still here



mais



he



no more can hear me



but now



because it is trop intelligent...



it open sa bouche



and out come is tongue...



i know car je sent l'odeur de sa bouche



qui smell very bad like when grown-up do poop)






(now I feel the monsetr tongue lick mon duvet



et le mur



he is trying to find me in de dark



sans ses ears



et sans son nez)



ma(GO AWAY BAD MONSTER)



(et now...i feel de monster is lick my toes)



(I am found! I try hold my breath more an more an more mais I no can)



de monster now lick my leg



now is fly over to ma tete



now de monster aborde to take back the covers with ses griffes



I CLOSE MES YEUX



I FEEL DE MONSTER LICK MY JOUE!



I OPEN MES YEUX TO SCREAM



mais c'est just marguerite a ma cote



elle look like this:







je suis si happy to see Marguerite!


because sometime it is only her que je love


she warm


and she fuzzy


also her tongue on my face


i like it very much


meme si she lick her feet with it


and meme si it no so soft


mmmmmm MARGUERITE JE T'AIME



J'aime how she always go with me around de house

si I go upstairs

she go upstairs

si I go out to play

she go out to play

si I go to the toilette

she come there too!


J'aime how Marguerite she purr

she purr si I pick up her

she purr si I rub her tummy

she purr si I give her to eat des pates with Parmasean cheese!


Mais les best...

J'aime Marguerite how si je make un dessin, she watch mais no say "like this!"

J'aime que when je pleure car Samuel he is mean with me, I can hold her and feel more good

J'aime how Marguerite she sleep with me when we take nap on couch

and how she sleep at night with me in mon lit

J'aime how Marguerite, pour elle je suis unique au monde


This night I am very happy que Marguerite est with me

car she have des eyes very good

et des griffes aussi comme le pajama blood monster

que she can use to protect me


je sais bien qu'elle will fight pour moi

car je suis la tienne

and many time I have see how she fight for ce qui is hers


comme la maison


la maison est aussi la tienne

et when Sasha the chien vient me rendre visite

Marguerite she make sound like a snake and show her griffes

because she no want what is belong to her is take away


Je t'aime Marguerite

most of time you ne parle rien

mais tu sais aussi se battre

et for this,

I the most love you


I pick up Marguerite

I give her BUG HUG AND GROSES BISES

car I want never that she go


Her head next to ma tete

her corps tres serres contre mon corps

ce n'est pas facile a faire

because Marguerite she big

and her I love so much I want to hold the whole of her

mais je 'embrasse n'importe!

je l'embrasse comme je n'embrasse personne!



ET PUIS TOUT UN COUP:

"RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOWWWWW!"


I let go Marguerite


She have scratch me


I bleed


I know no quoi faire


so I cry


no car it hurt


ou car le sang va ruinner mon duvet


mais car for elle I was unique au monde

et elle m'a fait mal
Now je sais

que the Pajama Blood Monster

hide de temps en temps

meme in des personnes qu'on aime le mieux

et qu'aimer someone n'est pas un moyen to leur protect

car le monstre

le monstre peux venir no matter what
et bien sur le monstre n'aime pas quand je le tien

So for this also now I pleure
car meme si je continue a aimer Marguerite
I no more I will l'embrasse
car after ce soir
j'ai peur que Le Pajama Blood Monster me fera mal encore
Je pleure car deja I miss to hug Marguerite
Deja I miss her to sleep on mon lit
Je pleure for these things all
Louder et more loud I cry
so Mamman et Papa me entendront
je pleure
je pleure
my pillow now is wet on both the side
je pleure
je pleure
je pleure
now ma gorge, it start hurt
mais je pleure
je pleure
je pleure
je pleure qu'ils viennent...
...
..
.
mais no one they come to m'embrasse
donc j'arrete de pleurer
car je suis seul
car Marguerite est partie
car Mamman et Papa ne me hear
car je suis trop triste to cry
je te hais, Pajama Blood Monster



















Aucun commentaire: