dimanche 4 novembre 2007

The Adventures of Adele and the Evil Pajama Blood Monster, Chapter 1

Once there is a girl
Her's name is Me!
Adele!
Here is my house




There's me and Maguerite
Marguerite no can't talk
So I like her
Mais when she me griffes
Then she talk
like this
with her griffes
"No hold me comme ca!"
ou
"Je suis mechante!"
I no like her when she talk and hurt me
I also like personne to see me with my booboo
Aussi here is Manu and Mommy
and Lea
and Samuel
I have aussi a school
mais I don't remember to draw it
i also have des amis
mais i don't remember to draw them

my house have a telephone
mais i don't know what it is the number
My house is very quiet
because Marguerite no talk
Manu he just laugh
Sam "na- na-na-na-na"
Lea "coin coin coin coin"
and Mommy "puuuuuuuuuuuur"
comme Marguerite
mais elle ne me griffes jamais
Mais la babysitteur!
She to much is talking!
sometime is nice
sometime when she is excitee
she draw very good dessin
that i like
she say:
"Look Adele I draw a dragon for you"
It is very big
ou she say
"Adele I write you a postcard"
mais sometime
her dessin make me feel not good
because her paper is full
and my paper is have nothing on it
et comme ca la maison s'est disparu!
poof!
Et comme ca i get very nerveuse
et comme ca I sent petite
comme une princesse
et je deteste les princess
i want to make a good dessin
I want to garde ma quiet maison
sometime,
when the babysitteur is trop excitee
she talking too much
samedi soir i was very tired
because i am watching Garfield 2
et la maison was very quiet
and so I did not feel comme une princesse
i am like une loup WOOOOOOO! samedi soir
mais les loups ne parlent pas!
Les loups no use some words
BUT LA BABYSITTEUR
she know to speak wolf
mais she just say
"Bed time"
too much she saying this!
the she say
"Adele, si tu veux you can put on your own pijamas"
she go too fast!
"Adele I give you ONE MINUTE to put on les pijamas"
I say "I not do if you give one minute."
(If la babysitteur no will be a loup avec moi and she use words, then I GRIFFE the babysitteur!)
Mais this make her mad
when i see her face, i am a loup, but she is now changing
her fingers devienent des griffes
her hair now has horns
she breath fire
she has big wings and tail!
She say
"Adele, I am adult. You don't make the regles. I do.
I count to 30. If pijama not on I will put them on you."
"30, 29, 28,27,26,25,24,23,22,21,20...."
I now am no wolf
"10,9,8,7,6..."
I am UNE PRINCESS
ET CA C'EST DEGULASSE!
"3,2...2.5.....1!"
mais I get on mes pijamas
Quand la babysitteur head come into my room
I am surprise because she no has horns
or a big tail and wing
or des griffes
et she not breath fire
I am nice to la babysitteur
because I am scare
she was babysitteur
but also evil pijama blood monster
and i was Adele la loup
but also Adele la princesse
I no like these things they are tricky
Ces trucs, they are two thing
mais some thing is hidden
and can make a surprise
et ce suprise make me feel
like my paper have nothing on it
ca me make very nerveuse
moi j'aime bien la babysitteur
mais chaque day i get out of school
i must be careful to see
how excitee she is
and if today she is really Cetleen
or evil pijama blood monster
or both
























Aucun commentaire: